It's time to scour your closets and bring in your new and gently used winter wear.
September 11 - October 20, 2017
10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Christ the King Lutheran Church
1900 7th St NW, New Brighton
Last year, we collected 775 coats. We've given away over 10,000 in the last 20 years. This year, we hope give away even more! Now through Oct. 20, we are collecting the following new or gently used items:
- Winter Coats (gently used or new) **PLEASE NO FLEECE OR WINDBREAKERS**
- Snow Suits or Pants (gently used or new)
- Gloves, Mittens, Scarves (gently used or new -- we love handmade items!!)
- Hats (new only, please -- we love handmade items!!)
- Please no indoor-weight clothing or lightweight coats.
- We accept all sizes (newborn to plus-size adult) but we especially need infant/kids and plus-size adult items.
- Clothing with logos or names on them are accepted.
- Please wash or dry-clean all items before donating. Many recipients cannot afford to do it themselves.
Friday, October 20, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 21, 9:30 - Noon OR Noon - 2:30 p.m.